All orders are processed and sent from Monday to Friday. Process takes 2 days for standard shipments. (We do not consider working day Saturday, Sunday and public holidays) and delivery will be processed and shipped the following working day.
Once our warehouse has processed your order, we will be unable to make any changes. Please note that any orders that have already been packed or shipped cannot be canceled..
We are not responsible for the shipping delays of the delivery companies.
For international shipments, the customer will pay the duties or taxes generated by the product’s income to your country.
The delivery time to your place will be determined by the shipping company.
Delivery time within Peru:
- Lima:24-48 hours
- Regions:48 – 72 hours (our delivery schedule is from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM, Mondays to Fridays, and Saturdays from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
International delivery time:
- America: 14 business days
- Europe: 21 business days
- Asia and Oceania: 28business days
You will receive a confirmation email with the details of your purchase, at least, the next business day after placing your order. In case you do not receive the confirmation email within that period, please send us a message to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FORM OF PAYMENT
You can use the following payment methods through our Culqi payment gateway: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, and American Express.
In the case that Culqi rejects your card, verify that:
- Your card has not expired.
- The credit limit does not exceeded the maximum amount allowed for a single charge
- Check with your bank that card has not exceeded the amount allowed to make purchases.
- Check that you have correctly filled in all the necessary fields.
Is it safe to use my credit card on the web?
Yes, card data is only entered on a page owned by the payment gateway and transmitted in an encrypted form. Mulata will only have knowledge of the result of the operation. We do not have access to any card information used for the purchase
ORDERS AND PRODUCTS
What should I do if I receive a defective item?
MULATA only sells items in perfect condition. However, if you receive your product with any imperfection, we ask you to contact us by sending a message to the email email@example.com and we will solve the problem in the shortest time possible.
What should I do if an incorrect product arrives?
If on any occasion, by mistake, you receive a product that you have not purchased, contact us immediately by sending us a message to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Where I can get my order?
You can receive it at the address of your choice (home, work, etc.) nationwide.
Can the delivery city be different from that of the purchase ? Yes as long as the delivery city is in Peru (for credit cards issued in Peru)
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
The company does not make refunds of money in any case.
Exchanges made outside of Peru are not accepted.
For purchases made online in Lima, only changes of size or manufacturing failure can be made during the first seven (7) calendar days after arrival of the product.
- To enforce the right to change, it is essential that the product (s) is in perfect condition, without signs of use, have the original packaging and the documents with which it was delivered (receipt, invoice, referral guide) . In addition, it must be necessary to send a previous email to email@example.com indicating the reason for the change with the copy of the original receipt.
- Product changes will be subject to existing stock and an evaluation within a maximum period of 7 business days. In case there is no stock of the product, you can opt for another product of equal value, greater value (assuming the difference), or of lesser value (there will be no return or balance in favor).
- At the time of picking up the product purchased on the web, and as long as it has been delivered with a manufacturing defect, it must be delivered to the courier completely sealed and packed (as it was delivered and with original packaging).
- Changes do not apply to products purchased on promotion, unless there is a manufacturing failure.
- Change process can only be done once. You cannot change a second time and you will not receive the money back.
- Customers who paid an initial shipping cost will not be exposed to another shipping charge in the case of changes and returns for failure.
- The shipping cost for changes and returns due to manufacturing or size failure will be handle by customers who did not pay a shipping cost.
Province (PERU only):
- Customers who made their purchases in the province should approach to the agencies of our Urban Courier and leave the packaging completely sealed (in case of manufacturing failure). All products have a strict quality control in order to detect possible damage or defects before shipping. If you receive a product that is not in perfect condition, please contact us immediately and send us a picture of it. For more information or questions please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure to comply with the policies outlined above. Remember that the product must not show signs of use. Any exchange or refund will be subject to evaluation.
- Money refunds will be made through the same payment method used in the original purchase transaction.
- If it is a credit or debit card extension, the time will depend on the Bank issuing the card, which is generally between 20 to25 business days
- Mulata may reject the request for exchange or return of the product if the breach of the conditions described in this document is detected.